Monday, November 2, 2009

there are places

i go
beyond the moon

beyond your teardrops of forgiveness

where mozart's magic flute plays
and it's all in the desire to believe our dream

the beauty whistling around this love

and yet...

there are places that seduce me
when my obsessions rise up, spill over

the rim of my good sense

and my body dis-enchants herself

from my heart

while notes from one of chopin's baleful nocturnes
finger-play upon my mind and elsewhere

here and there, yes there too
unraveling what i worked for, ached for

and again i must beg forgiveness
for the song i sang to another.


mia

8 comments:

  1. merci, miss dust. i appreciate you
    letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! you just stampeded my heart, took me aback

    ReplyDelete
  3. bon jour kay. oOo...in a weird way that
    makes me glad...that this poem touches
    your heart. merci kay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pick up you award sweetie at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and beautiful. Visiting from another friend's blog. The imagery of your poetry with music metaphors is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. merci, merci write girl, you are so kind
    to come by like this.

    ReplyDelete